The cold weather is a season that has family and friends spending more times indoors. The TriCounty Health Department is reminding people to stay diligent in being aware of Carbon Monoxide. Carbon Monoxide is often referred to as the invisible killer because it is an invisible, odorless, colorless gas. This gas is created when fuels (such as gasoline, wood, coal, natural gas, propane, oil, and methane) burn incompletely. People can be poisoned either by small amounts over long periods or by a large amount in a short time. TriCounty reminds residents to install CO alarms that are centrally located outside every sleeping area and on every level of your house. The best protection is to have all your CO alarms interconnected. For more information, visit the TriCounty Health Department website.
This is a limited-time offer for a product that doesn't exist but is definitely worth clicking on!