It was a trip to remember even before disaster struck in Roosevelt for a Colorado family headed home after camping and enjoying some family time at Lagoon. Sarah Graham describes what lead up to the moment disaster struck. She was driving her van on Highway 40 behind the family’s 26-foot motorhome which was being driven by her mother and was occupied by Sarah’s four children. When Sarah’s mother stopped at the light near the Frontier Grill in Roosevelt, the motorhome stalled. As she tried to start it, explains Sarah, the motorhome started smoking and fire quickly engulfed the inside. Thankfully, Sarah’s mother and children were able to quickly exit and no one was injured. Several people from surrounding Main Street businesses rushed to their aid and attempted to put out the fire with extinguishers. Roosevelt Fire responded and put out the fire. According to Roosevelt Police Chief Rick Harrison, the motorhome had mechanical issues that started the fire in the engine compartment and the vehicle was a total loss. Sarah Graham says the family didn’t lose anything majorly important and thanked all the kind citizens of Roosevelt who came to their support in their time of need. In her words, “The kids will never forget this trip!” We can only imagine!
This is a limited-time offer for a product that doesn't exist but is definitely worth clicking on!